It is officially Truck Month at Leif Johnson Ford!
Every year during our Truck Month, we donate $100 of each new truck sold to Susan G. Komen. This means that you are helping us save lives and give back to our community!
- Just one $100 donation can cover the cost of a life-saving mammogram
- On any given day, about 1,000 women receive a free breast cancer screening made possible by Susan G. Komen
- Through Komen’s research and community programs, there are more than 3 million survivors and counting.
- From 1989-2014, there has been a 38 percent decrease in breast cancer mortality
- Last year during Truck Month, our Leif Johnson Ford family raised a total of $27,700 to donate to Komen Austin.
- We’ve only just begun week two, and have already raised nearly 5,000 this year!
Thank you to all of our amazing customers who are helping us fight against cancer, one beautiful new truck at a time!