The 2016 Ford Explorer has just arrived at Leif Johnson Ford, and she’s a beauty.
Here’s what we’ve loving about our newest addition:
- The new body style: The sharper angles are sexier than ever.
- The 180 degree camera is a convenience not afforded to previous Explorers. This includes front and rear wide-angle lens cameras that have their own built in washers. Fancy, eh?
- An active grille closes on the freeway to reduce drag and opens at lower speeds, thus offering more air.
- Smart charging USB ports charge smart devices up to two times faster than conventional ports
- The Sony sound system is back, but better than before. Live Acoustics and Clear Phase are made to bring realistic concert-quality audio on the 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum trim. Also noteworthy: This is the first time high-end Sony home audio technology has been used inside a vehicle!
- The premium version boasts acoustic glass, brushed-aluminum and satin-finished ash wood trim pieces, plus a heated wood and steering wheel wrapped in leather, just to name a few things about the snazziest of interiors.
- Parallel/perpendicular Parking Assist always comes in handy.
- The new available engine: a 2.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that makes 280 hp.
- Same as Ford previous, the inflatable seatbelts helps to keep your family extra safe.
- The Explorer has been the America’s best selling SUV for years and years, and it’s only getting better and better. Call us today ((512) 454-3711)) to schedule a test drive of this luxurious yet family friendly ride today!