Great news, folks! The 2015 Mustang has officially arrived at Leif Johnson Ford! We are currently offering the 2.3 Ecoboost model in the colors white and blue. Needless to say, they are both beauties to behold.
Here is a quick rundown of this particular model’s features:
- 5500 Horsepower
- The 60-mph mark runs at 5.2 seconds, the quarter-mile covered in 13.9 seconds at 98 mph.
- 320 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway!
- Downshifts quickly and gets the 2.3-liter spinning when you want a quick departure.
- The cabin isolation, stiffness of the structure, body control, and the finish quality are huge improvements over the 2014 Mustang.
- Did we mention it’s really, really pretty?
- Bumpy roads are nothing for the Mustang. Smooth drives ahead for anyone who purchases this beauty.
- Overall- More horsepower, lower weight and better fuel economy than that of Mustang’s past. Wahoo!
Salesmen Spencer took this (as he puts it) “bad boy” out for a spin and says he was “blown away.” The internet is giving it all the hype it deserves too, and you’re likely to see many 5 star reviews if you check your Google search engine.
Come out for a 2015 Mustang test drive and see what all of the fuss is about!