The 2015 Ford Expedition has arrived at Leif Johnson Ford!
Here are a few facts about this beauty to get you better acquainted:
- The 2015 Expedition has 55 more horse power than the 2014 version (365 total)
- Oh. And 55 more pounds of torque. (420 total)
- Needless to say,3.5-liter turbocharged EcoBoost V6 is more powerful than the 2014
- You also get a redesigned instrument cluster and a new steering wheel.
- Other new features include but are not limited to: A 10-speaker Sony audio system, interior LED lighting and keyless access.
- The technology is also much snazzier this time around. For example, an upgraded MyFord Touch infotainment system with an 8-inch touch-screen display and a blind spot monitoring system with cross traffic alert are also available.
- The fuel economy is estimated to be much improved from the 2014 Expedition.
- Did we mention that the system monitors the Expedition’s body motions and steering and braking inputs and can adjust damping in milliseconds?! That too, y’all.
Our salesman Leo, who had a chance to test drive this Expedition for himself had nothing but good things to say about his drive. Overall he noted that it was “Very impressive.” Come take a test drive and see for yourself!