A couple of weeks ago, we highlighted our top five favorites of the 2015 Ford Escape. Now we’re back to highlight our top five of the beautiful new Ford Edge. Read on, Ford lovers!
1. It’s a family vehicle, but it’s no minivan. The Edge is the snazziest a family friendly vehicle can get. It also works great for all sorts of activities. Two row seating gives comfort and spaciousness to five, and there is still room in the back for whoever wants to tag along. Whether you’re carrying sports equipment, going on a family road trip or towing your boat, camper or ATV, the Edge is perfect for you and your cool fam.
2. The features are incredible, y’all. We’re talking active park assist, side parking sensors hands free liftgate, and a front camera with a WASHER, just to name a few things. Did you catch that? Front camera with its own washer? Talk about Edgy.
3. Choose from FOUR trim levels: SE, SEL, Sport and Titanium. The Titanium is going to provide the most premium content, but every level is of the highest quality. You wouldn’t expect any less from Ford, would you? There are also three engine options to pick from: a 2.0-liter EcoBoost with 245 horsepower, a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 and a 3.5-liter V6. Each engine type is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifting on the steering wheel, and also comes with the regular shift control between the front seats.
4. Bigger is better. Edge 2015 adds 7 cubic feet of storage space over the previous model. Overall cargo capacity varies from 39.2 cubic feet to 73.4 cubic feet, and this will be determined by how many seatbacks you leave standing. You’ll notice a covered bin on top of the center stack, and an open, pass-through storage space behind the climate controls. Sleeker is also a good word to describe the newest Edge over the previous, as parallel cut lines frame a concave center section. Inside and out, the Edge is big and beautiful.
5. Choose the price that works best for you. Edge pricing ranges from $28,100 – $40,095, so there are various budgets to work with here. Considering all the new features, extra room and gorgeously sleek design, we definitely think the price is right.
Stop by Leif Johnson Ford to get a more personal look (and drive) of the 2015 Edge today!