Great news, truck lovers!
Ford is making F-150 history with its very first half ton diesel. These beauties are just beginning to roll into our Leif Johnson Ford locations, and we could not be more excited. Interested in owning one of these legends? Here’s what you’re working with:
- 3.0 Liter, Turbo-charged Diesel Engine
- 250 Horsepower and 440 ft pounds of torque. These features are both best in class!
- Fuel Economy. 25 MPG on the highway, and 20 in the city. Switching from a regular F-150 means you’ll be saving up to $1,000 a year on gas!
- Can tow up to 11,400 pounds
- Has a payload capacity of 2,020 pounds
- The SelectShift 10 speed automatic transmission allows for smooth and precise shifts.
- Snazzy onboard tech including Sync 3 and and MyKey (The latter is especially useful if you have teenagers and want to encourage responsible driving. There’s even a setting for keeping music off until seatbelts are buckled!)
- New variable geometry turbo-charger, fuel injection system, connecting rod and main bearings, oil pan and a forged crankshaft.
- Ford has added a mechanical fan to the engine; This fan is better able to move air under hefty loads, and is more capable than an electric cooling fans in extreme conditions. To put it simply, your engine will have improved high temperature and high altitude performance!
- Advanced safety features such as Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning and Pro Trailer Back-Up Assist.
- The diesel engine gives a peaceful and quiet drive. From the inside of the vehicle, you won’t be able to hear the engine at all!
Want to take a closer look? Call us at 512-454-3711 to schedule a test drive today!